Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Optimus Prime

Always wanted an Optimus Prime that was bigger than a deluxe but smaller than a voyager, so I made my own. This figure is unfortunately non-transfromable due to the way his upper body works. 

The base figure is a classics deluxe OP with the arms of FE voyager Prime and the upper body is from an OP plastic figurine that has a chest gimmick which can store the Matrix of Leadership. However, I have no idea what the name of the figurine was. The head is from a Kre-O OP that I had lying around and it's paint scheme is inspired by TF Prime OP. Some of the added mech parts are just from some fodder in my parts bin. Everything has been custom painted though this figure has major rubbing issues and the left food almost broke off due to my miscalculation of the amount of paint that got stuck between the peg and the hole. I also added a backpack part from some Gundam fodder if I get the motivation to make upgrades to OP.

- Ion Blaster and Battle Blade
- Opening chest with Matrix
- Upper legs from generations Bumblebee
- Sawed off kneepads









No comments:

Post a Comment