Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cyborg


Another DC Character from me in the form of Vic Stone or Cyborg. He's going to be a big part of the new JLA in the new 52 Universe and I've always been kind of interested in the character. His new design in the new 52 looks a lot more like organic metal though. However, I really like his design in the DCU online trailer so I based my custom off that look. It's not meant to be 100% accurate but I just wanted to capture the feel to that design. I also threw in a size comparison pic to show you guys how big I wanted him to be. Hope you guys like him.


Recipe:
Head - 25th Destro w/ sculpt
Torso, Upper Legs & Upper Arms - IM2 Movie War Machine
Left Arm - IM2 Hypervelocity Armor w/ Fodder
Left Hand - Random IM hand
Lower Legs - Modded Gundam 00 Raiser Legs
Right Arm Cannon - Modded CapAm Red Skull Gun?

Backpack - Gundam Fodder





1 comment: