Thursday, November 3, 2011

Scorpion

Took a break from making DC characters so I decided to finish my custom Scorpion lying around the work area. Hanzo's design is heavily based on the concept of Vincent Prose. I really liked how he explained that the yellow on the costume comes from the Demon's blood that had resurrected Scorpion. I tweaked the design a little bit by mixing his MK9 shoulder pads, mask and swords with the design. He was coated with flat black and painted a shade of gun metal on his armored parts. His skin was also purposely painted to look pale because he is of the undead. I also followed the concept wherein his skin on the elbow part looks like it is peeling off. A lot of sculpt went into this one and I also included a custom non-articulated Bi-Han/Elder Sub-Zero/Noob Saibot to show how he was killed by Scorpion. Fatality!

Recipe: Scorpion
Head - MU Black Panther
Body, Arms, Feet - MU Cyclops
Hands - ROC Para-Viper
Upper Legs - MU Daredevil
Lower Legs - Random Indiana Jones Fig
Swords and Spear - Scratch Made
Everything Else - Can't Remember :)

Recipe: Sub-Zero
25th Storm Shadow (Removed usable joints for recycling later on)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment